Tuesday, December 1, 2009

___New Adventures

All I want for Christmas is this...


I know...it looks horrible but it won't when I get through with it!! Hopefully!


Some more ugly shots for you to almost gag over...




I have plans to make this 1971 Metzendorf Canned Ham look just like new. Well, not like it was when it was new but all new inside. I believe it will be too tough to get to vintage state but lets just say it will look good!

Our friend is giving it to us. I think he got overwhelmed after taking some of it apart.
I will take my time as we are almost finished with the Tear and we can now camp in that.
No hurry on this one.
Our Tear is our pride and joy so the plans for this one is to be able to bring more friends along camping who wouldn't normally camp or who wouldn't like to stay in a tent. uck! This will have all the modern conveniences of home.

Follow our remodel here... www.morphingdorf.blogspot.com

I think Husband is not too sure about this one. I'm guessing his philosophy is "If mama ain't happy, then nobody's happy" He's so wonderful!! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Oh husbands are great aren't they ;0)

    Have a great week.

    .•:*¨¨*:•.Blessings*¨2 U 4¨**¨¨*the holidays .•:*¨¨*:•.

    -:¦:-H-:¦:-E-:¦:-I-:¦:-D-:¦:-I-:¦:-

    ReplyDelete